Thursday, March 31, 2011

Troubles Today?


Are you troubled today? I hate to admit it but I am. There are a few issues I am dealing with that weigh heavily upon me. I’m not sure which way to turn.
The good news is, I don’t walk down this road alone. I can always find comfort in the Word of God.


4 Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.  5 For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.  –Psalm 30:4-5


 10 Hear, O LORD, and have mercy on me; LORD, be my helper!”        
 11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, 12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to You and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever. –Psalm 30:10-12

Praise God from whom all blessings flow~

No comments:

Post a Comment